Thank you for your enquiry about the 8-week online sugar addiction program. This email should provide all the information you need, but if something is still unclear, please email me as I am happy to answer your questions.
I have been following a LCHF (Low Carb High Fat) lifestyle for more than 2 years and have been completely sugar-free for more than 5 months now. Karen invited me to join the first Sugar Free Revolution that started on 11 Aug 2014 and it was just what I needed. I didn’t realise just quite how addicted to sugar I was until I started this program. Even though I had cut out all grains and processed foods before starting on this program and was eating pretty clean, I still allowed myself honey, dates, fruit and 70% chocolate and wine occasionally .. and lets not forget ice-cream every now and then. Since I’ve cut out all sugar, I no longer crave those things. You have no idea how freeing that is.
The online forum has been a wonderful source of support and I will be working with Karen’s team on the program that starts on Monday. I’d love you to join us <> and I’m looking forward to supporting you on this journey.
PS If you are no longer interested in information about the Sugar Free Revolution, please use the unsubscribe option below. We hate spam as much as you do.
- Do you find carbohydrates and sweet fatty foods difficult to manage in moderation often leading to overeating and binge eating?
- Do you experience guilt or shame due to your eating behaviour?
- Do you turn to carbohydrates or sweets to improve your mood when you are feeling down?
- Do you feel better after eating sweet foods or feel withdrawal when trying to cut these out of your diet?
- Does the thought of quitting sugar or giving up carbs petrify you?
The 8 week online program will allow you to address the underlying beliefs, thoughts and feelings keeping you stuck in your addiction.
We advocate a Low Carb, High Fat Lifestyle individually prescribed by a Registered Dietician.
The program includes:
- A Skype consultation with a Registered Dietician who will customise your meal plan and advise you on your personal weight loss and health goals.
- Weekly modules assisting you in empowering body, mind and spirit promoting a holistic approach to overcoming sugar addiction.
- Webinars with experts in the field.
- Private Online platform for daily guidance, feedback and support. This serves as a form of group support where you are able to share your successes, struggles and questions with the experts and other participants. This forum is monitored an Addictions Specialist.